The Wing Tipped Drilling Stainless Steel Screws are perfect outdoor use for steel / wood connections with one screw per fixing point.
- No pilot-drilling necessary – the wings drill the timber wider than the thread diameter
- The screw drills/cuts its core hole and mating thread in the steel
- Screws made of galvanized carbon steel or hardened stainless steel according to DIN 10088
- Hardened stainless steel can be magnetised
- Galvanised steel and hardened stainless steel are not resistant to acids. They are therefore also not suitable for fastening woods that contain tannin (e.g. oak)
- The screw is suitable for outdoor use only for steel / wood connections with one screw per fixing point
- Not suitable for dynamically loaded connections e.g. bridge flooring
We use these screws on all of our projects and range of garden furniture. We highly recommend that you do as well. Ideal for Decking, Boardwalks, and for use with our range of profiles and boards.